PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

desrtrat68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I've been told that there is one or more pipe clubs here in Phoenix (metro area), AZ. Is there anyone on this forum that happens to be a member? Is the club(s) active at this time? I'm curious about it. Not to mention I'm a little uncomfortable walking in to a room full of total strangers.

desrtrat68

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
In normal times The AZ Pipe club meets the second Saturday at 1:00 at Big Sticks Cigars in Mesa and The Ye Olde Pipe Shoppe meets Thursday's around 6. I've walked into both groups cold and have felt right at home. ?

Thanks daveinlax! Luckily for me both places are on my way home from work. I've been to both of them at one point or another. I think I might check out the clubs some night/afternoon.

Steve in AZ

Lurker
Nov 30, 2021
Update on pipe clubs, in Phoenix, AZ:
Since Ye Olde Pipe closed it's doors this year, the group that used to meet there weekly has found a new home. We meet Thursday afternoons around 3pm at Cigar Inn, just south of Camelback Rd. and 16th Street. The address is:
4830 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016

Reactions: username

Steve in AZ

Lurker
Nov 30, 2021
Also, the Arizona Pipe Club meets at Big Sticks in Mesa, AZ. We meet on the second Saturday of the month at 1pm, and the second Wednesday after the second Saturday at 5pm. Address is:
1907 W Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201

Reactions: username