12 Fresh Moonshine Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Apr 25, 2020
I bought the first limited edition back in 1997. The only ones that does not need polishing. And I think the best limited edition they ever made. However the year 2002 pipes are excellent too especially the bent spigot one. This I suppose is what they call mellow briar. I have too the 1905 and 1910 briars. Lower quality I think and a bit on the chapey side. An old Deluxe which smokes excellently a rusticated one. To my amazement it never gets carbon. Only problem I have is with the bents. They god holes in the stem due to the cleaner I used. My to one is a bent with a silver lid. Silver cap and silver lid. But it gets very wet and to be honest I think it was a waiste of money. Last but not least a small one from the old English collection. I had another one too but I lost it.

Apr 25, 2020
I am not very good at it. I will ask my daughter. Hopefully next week she will come to visit me. Actuall
At the moment I have the two photographs. Ths silver lid one, is rather expensive but I bought it on ebay few years ago on a reasonable price. Nice vulcanite stem but I smokes very wet.

Attachments

• 14-Silver-Cap-03-natural428euros.jpg
    14-Silver-Cap-03-natural428euros.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7
Apr 25, 2020
This is exactly like the 1997 one I got. Nice stain no need for polishing but some how I think it does not allow the pipe to breath. Also the bowl is rather huge. The ring is silver with gold on the surface.

Attachments

• le1997.gif
    le1997.gif
    323.7 KB · Views: 9