PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle b

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2019
Northern rivers nsw Australia
Hey and g'day from Australia , have been trying to buy a couple of peterson replacement stems for my tankard , a churchwarden and a normal fishtale , tried Peterson's themselves and received a quick response but not one I had hoped for , was told in no uncertain terms that peterson stems were not interchangeable and therefor no replacement stems would be available for purchase, I was a little disappointed by the shortness of response and the inability to aquire any form of replacement stem or any assistance in doing so , I hope the new peterson I'm expectingly waiting to be delivered smokes better than their customer service , would anyone know or be able to help with getting new stems cut or where to buy , thankyou

Reactions: mingc

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
Peterson will do it but like Laudisi they require the pipe to be sent to them .As stated the stems are not a standard size each one is fractionally different.
I suspect that Laudisi send them to Peterson as the turnaround time quoted is the same,and of course they own Peterson.

Status
Not open for further replies.