Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

simpledesign

Might Stick Around
Mar 31, 2011
Well I finally was able to start breaking this pipe in. Smokes as you would expect from a Pete. Clear airway with no gurgle or whistle like some cheaper pipes. It did tend to feel it was a little front heavy to be a full time clincher but the paneling feels really nice in your hand. The shape falls along the lines of a Peterson 01 but shorter. The slight bend in the stem carries well with no awkward angles while smoking. The thickness of the bowl is also very nice as it dissipates heat very well and evenly but contributes to the heavier feel. It's definitely going into full rotation with the other Petersons in my collection.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I did a post on the "Goth Pipe" and the "Metal Pipe". This would be IMO "The Rivethead Pipe" That's not an insult just an indistrial music subculture. I actually think that's a damn fine pipe!
Musically, it's electronica with a metal bent (or industrial metal ala Rammstein with a Goth flare)Think Chemlab (who coined the term), Rammstein or Ministry in their more metal incarnations.
Fashion-wise, black trenchcoats, military BDUs or black leather and Combat boots or motorcycle boots with a whole lot of accessories that look like they came from a hardware store.
No reason a rivet-head can't keep it classy and smoke a Pete! I was actually on the fence about 6-panels, but damn! that thing looks good! I could pair that with one of my best suits or in the thunder of an industrial metal show. Great Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.