PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I see in one listing they call Molly the Dolly with the Trolly. My Cousins in Dublin call her The Tart With The Cart! LOL

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I can't decide if I want the smooth or this one set of rusticated thats not as deep. I think the stems contrast perfect though, and I typically don't care for the look of Acrylic stems.

toehead

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
Now I want to buy the set! Those pipes are beautiful no matter what style you get.

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
I really want the sandblasted set! The perfect contrast... Does it get better than Peterson? (Rhetorical question; it doesn't get better!)

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Doesn't it hurt a little Mark? I'm in the same boat.
Yeah, maybe a little, but you get used to it.... thank God all my old pipes still smoke good. I'm hoping things will get better soon, but it's hard to see spending over $300 for a pipe when your car is falling apart and you can't afford a newer one. :|

bubblehead

Might Stick Around
May 26, 2011
There is no way I can afford that, but I can dream. I really like the grain shown on the smooth, but then I like the grain on all of the Peterson smooths I've seen, including the ones I do own. I like the sandblast and rustic as well, as long as I'm dreaming, I'll dream I've gotten one of each set.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
That Ebony Straight is a beautiful pipe. Too bad I'm not willing to pay that much. :?
Kind of a sad legend. Beautiful song when done correctly, and who other than Paddy Reilly to do it;
Must have been one of Ronnie Drew's last appearances.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXKLkLcdtjI

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
All three of my daughters love that song. I used to sing it to them when I put them to bed as wee children.

billbearcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2011
I found myself in quite a predicament. I got approved by my accountant to purchase an expensive pipe. I has looking at a Dunhill. Then I found the Molly's. I decide to get the Molly set. Two pipes cheaper than the single Dunhill. I am 100% positive I made the right choice. Those smooth little beauties smoke great and the Bent Molly makes every tobacco some how taste better than in any of my other pipes. I made the right choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.