Peterson Dracula Series North American Realse?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winterland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2011
Minneapolis
Anyone know who has these in stock?

dracula_12.jpg

vinvin

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 1, 2012
Those look great! I am getting a serious bout of Pad just looking at those!

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
Did these pipes ever hit the States? Thought maybe October and than maybe last week to celebrate Bram Stoker's birthday but I have not had any success in finding them. :puffpipe:

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
I just contacted Peterson today and they told me that some have been sent over but not all the hapes have made it yet. They recommended i talk to Ashton since that's who imports them. I'll post here when I her something back from them.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
My B&M still doesnt have them and according to Ashton they arent sure when they will be received

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Ooooooooooooooo Me thinks a birthday gift for myself is in order.... muahahahahaha :twisted:

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
Alright guys here's the response from Ashton. I asked if they could let me know when they're being shipped to online retailers so I'll post here when I hear back from them.
Hi Mr. Hurtado,

The Dracula pipes have not been shipped yet, we will however keep your e-mail address on file so when they are shipped we can inform you of retailers in your area that have them on order. If you could let us know where you are located we would be more than happy to let you know when they are available.

Best Regards,

Ashton Customer Service

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
Heard back from cup o joes said that their Pete rep said they were hoping the pipes would be in by Christmas but not sure due to customs. I'll let you guys know if I hear anything else.

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
Thanks for the information. Hope they do come in for the holidays. :puffpipe:

machurtado

Lurker
Jun 12, 2012
Ok guys got an email today from a very helpful Ashton employee who said that they had started to ship the pipes in shapes X105 999 221 and 69 only. She let me know that she had one of each on hold for me and I had my B&M order a 999 and a x105 for me. They retail for $115 at the B&M so they may be a little cheaper online i just wanted to guarantee that I got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.