PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
I'm absolutely obsessed with this Peterson Carlingford 53 after missing out on the unsmoked estate that was briefly for sale on SP.

Anyone know anything more on the history of that line and/or where I might find one? The only thing I see on the web is that it may have been a line created solely for pipesandcigars.com, so maybe I should drop them a line.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
They are a pretty low end line and I haven’t had great luck with their ebony finishes, though not specifically any experience with this line. Just my opinion on them... and yes they were specifically P&C.

I don’t think they’ve had any for a year or so.

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
They are a pretty low end line and I haven’t had great luck with their ebony finishes, though not specifically any experience with this line. Just my opinion on them... and yes they were specifically P&C.

I don’t think they’ve had any for a year or so.

Yeah, I had an ebony Pete years ago and it was nothing super special. I just really dig those green accents. Probably I should just get over it and chalk my desire up to wanting what I can't have lol

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I think for the money if you weren’t too hung up on the green you could find a better deal on a nicer one. ?
They did have some greens that would turn brown over time.

Reactions: Johnny_Pipecleaner

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
Does it have to be black?

I was just checking this one out and like the green as well. I don't know if this is a good price or not but it's NOS, so that's kinda cool!

Reactions: Johnny_Pipecleaner
Status
Not open for further replies.