PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
I was given an ounce of Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme a few months ago and forgot all about it.

Opened it up today to find it very dry and crispy.
Smoking a bowl of it now and it is delicious. Some ultra dry tobaccos are amazing. :puffy:

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I filled my pipe with Coniston Cut Plug the other day and left the remainder of what I pulled out on my drying plate for 2 days.
It were crispy and smoked very nicely.
jay-roger.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Zounds. I think twenty pounds is about my entire cellar. And it should last me a number of years. My rate us glacial.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
20 pounds??? Sheesh! I recently have been buying a pound per two weeks, and I'm upping it to a pound a week. I thought that was a lot!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
In the past month I've added 70 pounds to the closet and minutes prior to this post I ordered 5 pounds of a bulk I'm not yet ready to disclose.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Damn good stuff...I like to alternate between that and Arango Balkan Supreme..both are outstanding in my humble and jaded opinion.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
I was under the impression that the Arango Balkan Supreme and the Peter Stokkebye Balkan Supreme were the same blend. P&C sells it as Stokkebye, while SP sells it as Arango. I've only ever ordered the Arango because of this train of thought, if they are different then I'll order some of the Stokkebye next time.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Didn't know that...which explains why I like both...also happy that that is the case because I was gonna order more and now I don't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.