PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Pete Prevost. Pete is a pipe maker and the President of the BriarWorks pipe factory in Columbia Tennessee. BriarWorks is a a pipe maker co-op with several other pipe makers, including Todd Johnson, who co-founded it with Pete. Brian and Pete will be talking about that as well as the up-coming 2023 Muletown Pipe Show which is held at BriarWorks. In a past life, Pete was the guitar player in the band Sanctus Real. Our music segment will feature one of their Grammy-nominated songs. At the top of the show, Brian will give us his comparisons between three different vintages of Sutliff’s Kringle Flake tobacco from the last three years.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.

Pete-Prevost2.jpg

pcfdave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2021
Loved the interview. Definitely makes me want to make the stop when I’m out in those neck of the woods

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Great interview with Pete. I’d love to see how that CNC machine works.
Was in Nashville today and went by Briarworks, great shop and people. I lucked up and got one of there new cannonball pipes in the new stem designs.
What are the new stem designs?

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
Great show. My first really nice new pipe was a Briarworks C101 author. Smoked great out of the box and it got me started along my pipe collecting journey. I've never met Pete in person but I'm so glad for the the success of the store front and continuing the Briarworks brand. Great show Brian and thanks for bringing him back onto the show.

Jason