Peretti Thanksgiving Blend For Sale Today.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
Just a PSA...Peretti just put their annual Thanksgiving Day blend up for sale. I ordered one, and it was a good justification for getting a couple of their other blends, some of which are absolutely stupendous, as well.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thanksgiving Day from Peretti is a refined aromatic with burley and Virginia, flavored with anisette, citrus, fruit and rum, but all subtly intertwined. 'tango sent me a generous supply which I have enjoyed and enjoyed sharing, and I still have a few bowls left for the holiday itself. Right now I'm trying to select and order rings for my wife for our anniversary using a power company gift card that was a rebate for an energy efficient HVAC system. It's sort of like trying to negotiate a loan from a Haitian bank at the grocery store check-out, frustrating.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Just ordered some Thanksgiving blend. This is my first ever Peretti order.

Thanks for the heads up.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
...just a footnote on my post; ordered the gifts with the rebate gift card and it worked like a charm. Wife will have rings for anniversary and Christmas, and I'll have a tin of Apertif, if all goes well.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
I couldn't just buy the Thanksgiving blend either. I added a couple ounces of Boston Slices and their blend called D-7485. Hoping it all arrives before I leave for the West Coast Pipe Show in a week.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Peretti is a great old name in tobacco, the Boston Iwan Ries (Chicago) or Nate Sherman (Manhattan). Any genre of leaf you like, you'll find something good.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
My order from LJ Peretti arrived half an hour before I left for the airport to fly to the West Coast Pipe Show so I got to bring the three blends with me.
I wasn't overly impressed with D-7485 but Boston Flakes is a winner. The Thanksgiving blend never got unwrapped . . . there were just too many other blends to smoke and lots of people saying, "you've gotta try this" all weekend. A wonderful problem to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.