PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I was fortunate to pick up a tin of Balkan Sobranie while I was on a business trip yesterday... Gonna pop it open tonight!!! :puffy:

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I ordered a small amount from Just for Him along with longbottom leaf and ruins of Isengard on sunday, shows shipped and I just checked the site and you can still add it to your cart...

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
We need to spread the word that this stuff is really nasty and not to buy it....it is just marketing hype put out by the mfg to increase sales. :nana:

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
I find it extremely frustrating. I clicked on the Penzance link only to be taken to the P&C home page. Had to click thru the regular links, only to find out it was out of stock. This, less than an hour after the email. I find it hard to believe that it sold out that fast. That's assuming they enforced the "1 bag per order" restriction they announced. Based upon Herbinedave's comment, I have to believe they did not. That borders on trickery (I have a stronger word in mind but will refrain). Makes me rethink ordering again from them.
Edit: have unsubscribed from their email ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.