Penny Pinching Piper Plans Potential Pipe Purchases, Prods Pipesmagazine Poster's Presuppositions. Please Peruse, Perhaps Pontificate.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
How many pipes do you have now? How much Tobacco do you have now?
To be honest I probably have too many pipes (around 40, I only smoke a dozen or so of them regularly, but certainly far more pipes than I actually need) and not enough tobacco (my cellar is minuscule by Pipesmagazine standards).

I think I have to agree with the general consensus of this thread, which is that tobacco is the best choice as it will likely never be cheaper or more available at any future point than it is right now.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
To be honest I probably have too many pipes (around 40, I only smoke a dozen or so of them regularly, but certainly far more pipes than I actually need) and not enough tobacco (my cellar is minuscule by Pipesmagazine standards).

I think I have to agree with the general consensus of this thread, which is that tobacco is the best choice as it will likely never be cheaper or more available at any future point than it is right now.
40 well cared for pipes is enough to last a good long while, most old codgers never owned 40 pipes in thier entire lifetime. Buy more tobacco.