PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Brachra

Lurker
Sep 15, 2021
New Mexico USA
i like Captain Black grape
And visions of celephais
Both are extremely grape.

Are there any peach tobaccos that are overpoweringly "peach" flavored? That have the same level of taste that the above mentioned have?

Tbh I don't care if its artificial or natural peachy i just want something strong in the flavor department. Ive tried Sutliff private stock taste of summer and brigadier blacks peach blend. Both are good but I need MORE!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

Reactions: Briar Lee

Briar Lee

Lifer
Sep 4, 2021
Humansville Missouri
Sutliff Peach Cobbler is yummy!
—-
Sutliff Peach Cobbler starts with a base of rich black Cavendish with smaller amounts of mellow Burley and bright Virginia added. Then Sutliff adds a remarkably fresh and sweet peach flavor to Peach Cobbler for a smooth flavor and one of the most outstanding room notes you'll ever come across. If you love the summertime taste of peaches, you're in luck with this peach pipe tobacco from Sutliff.
—-

Reactions: Brachra

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Why not try the Sutliff Krumble Kake - Missouri Meerschaum Orchard Mist

Description:

"If there's a tobacco that's ideal for summer smoking it's bright Virginia, with its natural light, sweet taste, and if there's a flavor that just about screams "Summer!", it's the taste of juicy peaches. Well, why not put them together for the perfect summer tobacco? That's exactly what Missouri Meerschaum did (with a little help from Sutliff) when they came up with Missouri Meerschaum Orchard Mist. Golden Virginia tobacco that's been lightly matured has been laid into a peach brandy barrel to take a month-long nap and then pressed into a crumble cake. The result is a fresh, peachy blend that's not overly sweet, featuring a mellow touch of stone fruit flavor. If you're looking for an easy-smoking tobacco with a pleasant aroma and subtle flavor, you have to try Missouri Meerschaum Orchard Mist. Oh, by the way, did we mention that it tastes best in a genuine Missouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe?"

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Briarworks Peach Cobbler. I was on a fishing trip a couple of years ago and asked if I could smoke my pipe. Since I was on the opposite end of the boat, I was given the okay. It was Peach Cobbler in a cob, I lit up. A few minutes later on of the ladies asked the charter captain if he any more of those ripe peaches. He didn’t have any fresh fruit aboard.

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Sutliff crumble cake orchard mist (terrible name sounds like a room spray or an awful wine cooler from the 1980s) but a very nice and flavorful smoke aged in peach brandy barrels. Was available at Missouri Meerschaum. Expensive but nice.

Reactions: Brachra

HopHand

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 17, 2021
Montrose Colorado
Brigadier Black - Gettysburg
When I first started out I ordered a couple peach tobaccos thinking they sounded sublime. Turns out peach tobacco was very much not my thing but even now 8+ months later I can remember vividly the Bizarrely over powering peach flavour and smell of this strangely named tobacco. A smell and taste that lingered long long after it was welcome in my life. It's also pretty cheap so if peach is your thing it's worth a whirl.

Brachra

Lurker
Sep 15, 2021
New Mexico USA
Brigadier Black - Gettysburg
When I first started out I ordered a couple peach tobaccos thinking they sounded sublime. Turns out peach tobacco was very much not my thing but even now 8+ months later I can remember vividly the Bizarrely over powering peach flavour and smell of this strangely named tobacco. A smell and taste that lingered long long after it was welcome in my life. It's also pretty cheap so if peach is your thing it's worth a whirl.
I already have some.
Was yours left alone for a while or anything?
Maybe I just got a weak pouch/batch

Architeuthis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2021
I took a half bag of Gawith, Hoggarth & Co American Peach in trade from someone.

I need to find it and try it. GH&Co makes great stuff, so I can almost blindly recommend it.

Than said, I usually avoid aromatics, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about... ?

View attachment 102787
I've got some of this too. Great tobacco flavor. Only a hint of peach essence. Reminds me of how their flavored ropes are. Much more on the nose when you smell the jar, just a hint if any on the palate. But a good smoke cause the tobaccos taste good.