Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Curiouser and curiouser. Three rarities complete and unsmoked in a short number of days from the same seller. 🤔

View attachment 172594

If this one goes for $405.00, something's amiss.
The boxed pipes could’ve come from the same collection.

The same underbidder could’ve lost at his set max on both pipes—he could lose by the same amount on the third. It might not be that weird, but, I didn't check to see if it was the same bidder on the losing amount.

MGAOKC

Might Stick Around
Oct 2, 2022
OKC OK
More goodies on deadmanspipes, now I’d really love to get this KB&B meerschaum, hopefully not needing to spend a fortune. hmm 🤔

Nobody bid on it, so I can get it for $75! LOL rotf

I wonder if no one did bid on it, if Todd would sell it for this much...

I read somewhere you want to stay away from screw in stems, any particular reason some pipe smokers might say this?
More goodies on deadmanspipes, now I’d really love to get this KB&B meerschaum, hopefully not needing to spend a fortune. hmm 🤔

Nobody bid on it, so I can get it for $75! LOL rotf

I wonder if no one did bid on it, if Todd would sell it for this much...

I read somewhere you want to stay away from screw in stems, any particular reason some pipe smokers might say this?
I won this meerschaum for $203.50.
It’s a good little smoker.
I just love this pipe.

Alejo R.

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 13, 2020
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The pipe sold for $405.
An 87 year old pipe, unsmoked and with bag and case in good condition, is certainly a nice addition to any collection.
Taking into account that any brand name pipe goes up to 100 dollars, I am not surprised by the price that this pipe reaches, nor does it seem excessive.
Greetings.