PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
I have a few boxes of the 2000 in various stages of aging, but one unsealed in it for the long haul. They are really good once you get 2+ years on them, but even better after 5. They are also good to smoke whenever - but the x000 line ages very well.

Hard cigar to beat for the cost of most of the line, IMO.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Padron makes a good cigar that is fairly affordable as opposed to their anniversary series which are terribly overpriced.
And inconsistent as all hell. Have had 45th and 80th Padron Aniversarios that were brilliant and some that were nothing but a peppery mess. One is much better off buying the x000 series line and aging it vs. paying for the aged hoopla.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Yeah, they're a good choice, I think! In the core line, you're basically just choosing your shape. For me that's usually the Londres (corona), Palmas (Lonsdale) and Panatela sizes along with the 3000 and 4000. The 6000 is a nice size too. In my experience, the Maduros are a bit more strong and spicy, and a bit less sweet than the Naturals. I like both. They're not the nicest looking cigars, but they smoke well and deliver plenty of flavor.

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
I actually like the thousand series. My favorite is the DELICIAS it’s like a 2000 but 46 rg I believe.

Reactions: danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.