PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
I was a bit late on the update today. Nice grab. I wondered who's grubby mitts this one fell in to. Oh well, you saved me the trouble of having to cut my own pipe cleaners.

Have to admit Bruce was never really on my radar before. But this one caught my attention in big way.
Enjoy it! Oh, and do report back once you've burned something, please. Congrats :)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I love Bruce's work! Lovats are a particular favorite of his to smoke, and knowing him the way I do, that's probably ivory in the stem, which strongly resembles the stem design on my Christmas egg.
img_20160516_134541-600x337.jpg

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

That's the Kevin McHale of pipes. Enjoy!

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I always wonder what happens to the "feature" pipes in these updates when they are no longer there when I get around to looking. Nice score, that is stunning.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I've always loved the Lovet. Clean, simple and elegant. They do tend to smoke a little hot for me but the shank will doubtlessly solve that problem. Beautiful pipe, enjoy. Let us know how it smokes.

iajaffe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2010
Thanks guys. I'll give an update once I get it this weekend. It'll be my first lovat or canadian and my first Weaver. It's special since it's the same length as....the width of European A4 paper.
Who am I kidding?

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
I keep coming back to look at it. Wow!

Right?
You know Lajaffe, it occurs to me that this would be a really great candidate for the photo of you smoking a pipe thread. Make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.