PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
My ex finally did something civil for a change and cancelled my alimony case. I called to find out what was going on and she actually said that she thought I had paid enough and that she was sorry for any hardship she caused...ooh the things I could have said to her. Anyways who cares, the anchor has been cut and the ship is sailing away baby and with a chunk o change every month that I am used to living without = ). Let the PAD/TAD symptoms flare right up baby ! ! !

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Free tins for EVERYONE!
Thanks in advance Ohin!
Glad to hear she cut you loose. Celebrate and be merry. And drink WAY to much tonight. After all, you deserve it! lol

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
That's not a bad idea. Old Pulteney and Innis And Gunn it is. Yeah yeah...I say I'm going to get drunk all the time but I never really do it. After a glass of whisky and 2 beer I will be ready for a glass of water. I dunno about free tins for everybody, but I certainly will be buying more tobacco which means trying things I may not like which means they will show up here for trade or give away. Few Pipes I have been eyeballing lately though that need to move into my rotation. I will also have a few pipes for sale soon. Pipes I no longer smoke because they are too big or just not my style anymore. Stay tuned folks.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Ok Mr lightweight drinker. Here's what you do. Go to your fav bar and have the bartender not give you the same drink twice, just keep trying different things. Hulk, Darth Vader, Starf*cker, a martini or two, and you'll be nice and toasty.
Preferably go with friends to pick your limp body off the floor and into the back of a cab. 8)
Can't wait to see more pipes and disgarded tobacco for trade though!
Edit: Don't forget Buttery Nipples! There's an App for every drink ever. Get it, and pick stuff out of it for the bartender to make. I do it on occation, and we've had made some REALLY strange things. It's super fun.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Good for you Ohin! I agree with Spartan. You need to go bar hoppin' with some friends tonight. :puffy:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I'm just not a bar hopping kind of guy and to tell you the truth, I don't really like to get drunk. I had my days in my 20s, but now I would rather have a glass or 2 of whisky, wine or a well made beer that I enjoy. I like a little buzz, but not rumblin', stumblin', fumblin', pants around your ankles in the middle of the street rambling obscenities at strangers drunk.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Not to mention that bars just equal trouble. It takes one douche to flex his beer muscles to impress his lady or his buddies and the next thing you know his jaw is broke and I'm in jail.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Oh well, I tried to rub off a little "still in my twenties" magic on ya.
I guess the bar scene I'm used to here doesn't really have those kinds of people with beer muscles, unless it's a bar on the south side and I don't ever suggest that.
I like to go to bars that are populated by an older crowd. Usually less drama in there. I find that a lot drinkers my age don't know how to drink and be merry.
Have a couple drinks... and talk to the guy outside about his chopper. Good times. Good times.
To each his own. You could always hit up a dance joint? Few things are as nice as a new lady friend.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice! that's like a getting a big pay raise. Also nice to put the past behind and get on with things.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Lucky you and congrats I still have payments for the next 15 yrs on 2 kids I dont know if they are mine and cant see. Glad you cought a break in things.

Status
Not open for further replies.