PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dottleganger

Lurker
Dec 22, 2019
Monroe, VA
This beauty is on her way to me.

She's a Ser Jacopo Historica 2020 Pulchra R1. She's big for a pipe but not so big for a Ser Jacopo...

Boys and girls, I am in love....... ?

View attachment 19164
View attachment 19165
View attachment 19166

View attachment 19167
An outstanding piece, the contrast of colors, textures, and materials is striking. Great rustication. The angled resting plane allows the pipe to sit at a visually advantageous angle. No doubt it will offer an outstanding smoking experience. Ser Jacopo’s range of expression from classical shapes (with varying degrees of stylization) to eccentric establishes its unique position within the pantheon of fine Italian pipe makers. Enjoy.

Jan 8, 2013
I have one Ser Jacopo. Certainly a hefty sized pipe, which I prefer anyway. I love mine, and will likely have more in the future. Yours is a real beauty. Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it! ( no longer existent clap emoji, clap emoji, clap emoji, clap emoji :) )

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My one Ser Jacopo is a treasure of my stable of pipes, bought on a breathtaking sale from SP just as I had a windfall check from a project I'd done. It is a blast serpentine shank and stem Dublin S2 Per Aspera AD Astra, whatever that means. These years later it is still a beauty and a sublime open-draw smoker. Congratulations on your new SJ; I feel sure you will take equal satisfaction in yours.

brunot

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2017
Slovakia
I've been eyeing one of these at Al Pascia, but decided to go for a Radice instead. A great choice, bet it will smoke just as great as it looks.

Reactions: sandollars
Status
Not open for further replies.