PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Unfortunately,after a badly slept night, I ended up buying another Classic Castello Sea Rock KKKK Liverpool Model 10.

Pretty lightweight and seems like this have moderate chamber size, Now,no pipes,no Castellos or any others,my Car's driver's side power window needs to get fixed Yet I have plenty of pipes,especially these of Canadian,Liverpool shaped ones.now Must concentrate on building some tobacco cellar in order to have what to smoke further on

This sucker is expected to arrive after Christmas holidays from Tobacconist based in Italy/Novelli-Roma/

http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/15493/pipe-castello-sea-rock-liverpool-csr10-600x231.jpg

http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/15493/pipe-castello-sea-rock-liverpool-csr101-600x356.jpg

http://pipesmagazine.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/album/15493/pipe-castello-sea-rock-kkkk-liverpool-10-600x200.jpg

Oct 7, 2016
The Liverpool is a model 12. Of course, shape numbers aren't stamped on the pipes there days, so I guess you can call then whatever you want, but for most collectors the 10 is the""noseburner" billiard.
That is a very nice, very graceful, 12, BTW. In recent years, the thin pencil shank version (like yours, and like one I purchased recently from Bollito) has been harder to find than ones with thicker shanks and more obtrusive (to me, anyway) stems. Congrats on acquiring a fine pipe!

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
I really like that one! I agree with the old geezer, that one has an elegance to it, with the slender shank. Enjoy it, Paul and Merry Christmas!

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Congratulations Paul!!! She is beautiful and will be a great smoker. Marco (owner of Novelli and also the Castello distributor) knows his stuff and has access to great Castellos for sure.
In case you were wondering where the pipe is being shipped from, here is a shot of the store front. If you zoom in notice the many trays on the back wall. They are full of many Castello pipes.
VrKJGko.jpg

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Great Christmas gift to yourself! Beautiful pipe, and beautiful store too! I got myself a Castello that looks very similar, an Old Sea Rock G shape 75 Lovat, though it is an estate pipe. I'll be thinking of you on Christmas and days after as I smoke it, and hope you have a great holiday with your pipe.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
That photo of Novelli makes me wanna get on a plane!
And Paul, here it is! Fantastico.
pipe-castello-sea-rock-kkkk-liverpool-10.jpg

(You can take a URL that you have above, and insert it into the IMG box. Then the photo shows without having to go elsewhere.)

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Thank You Dear Gents for Your kind wishes, Yes I do agree with that these medium bowl size Liverpools(12) with pencil shanks seem to be only a few, I spent searching the whole day ,and could only find two of these like in sea rocks,and nowhere I did not found any by discounted price, so options were limited and I my time was short,yet I'd assume those few retailers are selling them quite quickly out, limited stocks, wonder how often they do get restocks. My Best Greets and Merry Christmas to everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.