PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersea

Lurker
Jul 8, 2016
Well just placed a rather ridiculous order that took advantage of P&C's buy 2 get one free and there 20% promo discount. The frugal part of my mind is still spinning. Nothing like being both excited and at the same time thinking "What have you done!?". Ah well, time to look at it all as an investment. Hmm, maybe I need to put my mind at ease with some Elizathan before work. Happy smoking!

mistersea

Lurker
Jul 8, 2016
Yeah, I suppose your right Tom, heh. Well after this nice smoke, my mind is more at ease, and can you really put a price on a peace of mind? At least that's what I'll ask the Misses when she will undoubtedly raise an eyebrow when this package comes in, heh.

May 4, 2015
Hey, man. Like I've said before... You're not wasting money. You're not even spending money. You're just converting it to a currency that is appreciating in value much more rapidly than a bond or precious metal will, even.
If you ever got in a financial pinch and needed funds, you could offload that cellar no problem. You know who to talk to ;)

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Hey, man. Like I've said before... You're not wasting money. You're not even spending money. You're just converting it to a currency that is appreciating in value much more rapidly than a bond or precious metal will, even.

Haha, I love it! I've got to use that the next time my wife give me grief about my cellar!

Status
Not open for further replies.