PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
That’s awesome! Man, at my house the deer could care less about dogs! It’s funny as Hell, the dogs have a meltdown and the deer keep eating:ROFLMAO: View attachment 45203
Hilarious. There were 3 out there this morning when i opened the door to let my dog out. We all just stood there looking at each other for several seconds. They didn't move until I opened my mouth to tell him to stay. He just turned 12 years old and isn't as motivated as he use to be. I'm not sure he even wanted to chase them. Squirrels on the other hand....

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
This mother kept bringing her fawns to my back yard in the summer. I don't cut the grass back there and they hid very well.

Each time I fired up the BBQ, I was eyeballing those deer and wondering if they'd come back in the fall with a little more meat on them. Just a snack, really. I'm not picky. But I think the mom saw me licking my lips one too many times and I haven't seen them for a month now.

Adenovirus hemorrhagic disease is suspected on some smaller islands close by. No word about whether it's on the main island, but I'd guess so. They're giving the deer birth control as well. Between that and the disease, this may soon be a thing of the past.

IMG_0501.jpeg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I like deer, but they do get suicidal when you are driving after dark. We were in rural Missouri up near the Iowa line and the Mississippi during deer season, and I think the deer were waiting for cars to come by to fly across the road. We had a funky little rental Fiat we called the milkshake machine because of its dusty green color, and I didn't want to make contact with any deer, but especially not a big buck.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
I like deer, but they do get suicidal when you are driving after dark. We were in rural Missouri up near the Iowa line and the Mississippi during deer season, and I think the deer were waiting for cars to come by to fly across the road. We had a funky little rental Fiat we called the milkshake machine because of its dusty green color, and I didn't want to make contact with any deer, but especially not a big buck.

???
Screenshot_20201003-204014_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201003-204248_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.