PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
This is the post for things we said here or out side of here that are funny or sound wrong out of context.
For example "Me and a female co-worker spent the whole night stripping in the bathroom"...
Stripping the floors of their finish. I know this might get closed but trust me this is a thread that keeps on giving.

? So this is a thread about every episode of Three’s Company?

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
So, a late friend of mine had a favorite joke. The punchline was "it looks like you blew a seal, to which the penguin replied, 'no, that's just ice cream'".
That's based in part from a Dr. Demento song--I think it's called "Wet Dream." The lyrics are about him taking his car into the mechanic. "They said I blew a seal. I said, 'Fix the damn thing, and leave my private life out of it, okay?'" But the ice cream line is a tasteful addition, for sure. rotf

Aug 1, 2012
That's based in part from a Dr. Demento song--I think it's called "Wet Dream." The lyrics are about him taking his car into the mechanic. "They said I blew a seal. I said, 'Fix the damn thing, and leave my private life out of it, okay?'" But the ice cream line is a tasteful addition, for sure. rotf
Actually, it's the other way around. It's an old joke about a penguin taking his car to the mechanic.

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.