PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Talking about perverse sex today, he doesn't have a social media blockade. But if you say you like roast pork and red wine. In my country there is a (PoliticalReligious community) that would cut our heads off saying this......................get your conclusions

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Long time ago, when I was still married, we met the new neighbours that moved here from the UK. We had dinner, a nice talk and my then wife offered to show the husband where the local stores were. He was very thankful and said "great, I look forward to it. I'll knock you up in the morning" at which point my wife looked at me and said "you don't mind, do you honey?"

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Two nuns walk into a bar with a sausage under one arm and a poodle under the other. The bartender says ….

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Two nuns walk into a bar with a sausage under one arm and a poodle under the other. The bartender says ….
wait if I understand this correctly the two nuns have a total of two arms combined. Is it an even spread or does one nun have zero arms?
But yeah I've heard this one before the bartend says I have to ask you to leave this is a vegan bar.
Oh this wasn't intended as thread to share jokes in general but more like it says things that taken out of context sound funny or wrong. However I appreciate silly and bad jokes so keep them coming.

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
Years ago I was in a meeting with 3 attorneys that didn't like me very much and had just about enough of me and they asked me if I would please excuse them. I said , "sure, no problem" and picked up the newspaper, sat down and started reading the comics. After a few chuckles on their part, one of them loudly and impatiently said, "I meant get out of the room so we can talk amongst ourselves!" I said, "sorry, I thought you meant excuse you from all the BS I've been smelling and hearing". ? Didn't win me any points but I couldn't help myself.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
With everyone else in the next room, & bubbling over with excitement & happiness for her & her husband the secretary told me, "I'm pregnant!"

• Haha
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
Years ago I was in a meeting with 3 attorneys that didn't like me very much and had just about enough of me and they asked me if I would please excuse them. I said , "sure, no problem" and picked up the newspaper, sat down and started reading the comics. After a few chuckles on their part, one of them loudly and impatiently said, "I meant get out of the room so we can talk amongst ourselves!" I said, "sorry, I thought you meant excuse you from all the BS I've been smelling and hearing". ? Didn't win me any points but I couldn't help myself.
sounds like you just told us the least interesting part of that story.

Reactions: DAR

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
sounds like you just told us the least interesting part of that story.
?You're probably right....... What I told was the response I had to their request for being "excused". The rest of the story has to do with someone skipping bail and me not being too happy with their attitude about my loss of money. And we'll leave it at that.......?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
?You're probably right....... What I told was the response I had to their request for being "excused". The rest of the story has to do with someone skipping bail and me not being too happy with their attitude about my loss of money. And we'll leave it at that.......?
not much you can do about that without the application of a baseball bat or some other such sporting impliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.