PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
Nice. I wonder if he sounds anything remotely like the voice I have had in my head from reading his reviews all these years. Probably not :D

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
I listened to some of it but then had to go into church. I'll pick it back up later. I enjoyed what I heard so far, Jim. Thank you

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
What a great interview. Great to learn more about someone who is a prized individual in our pipe community. Jim if I ever got the chance I’d love to sit down with you and just listen to your experiences over 4 or 5 bowls of tobacco. You have been such a positive influence in my pipe smoking endeavor. Thanks again.

greatdane

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2018
Just finished listening, very interesting. Jim is a living legend!
Did not know about the comics connection. Have been reading my old Carl Barks comics to my younger kids, they love it.

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Nothing like i thought, for whatever reason, but interesting none the less. Thanks Jim for all the great reviews. I have relied on them many a time to point me in the right direction and have yet to get lost. Cheers brother, keep it up.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
new_guy4.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Thanks, KCGhost.
Btw, for those who don't know, Brian Levine interviewed back in 2014. Here are the links to the two episodes:
http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-93/#more-8098
http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-95/#more-8134

Status
Not open for further replies.