PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sholto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 18, 2019
Kansas & (occasionally) Kendal, UK
Yeah, no thanks. After cancelling my order and then taking a month-and-a-half to respond to my email, and never answering their phones, I think I’m done with P&C.
Although I prefer other retailers (for unrelated reasons) I can honestly say I've never had a problem with ordering from P&C. Their packing is not the best but only two unsealed tins in maybe twelve different orders.

americaman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 1, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Although I prefer other retailers (for unrelated reasons) I can honestly say I've never had a problem with ordering from P&C. Their packing is not the best but only two unsealed tins in maybe twelve different orders.
I was the same way until December. I never understood why people on this forum bashed P&C. Now I get it.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
Couldn't help but throw in a tin with order for this price it was among the cheapest tins anywhere.

It appears that Orlik Racing Green has been discontinued along with Dark Strong Kentucky since it has been taken down from some sites stating no longer available rather than "out of stock".

I had a tin in the cellar and recently cracked it open and this blend is fantastic! It is mildly sweet yet super tasty with the perfect moisture level. After a few days sampling I went back and picked up 2 more tins for years to come. Really hope this blend will be ailable again soon and think it would be a popular blend with the right exposure.

Reactions: chopper
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I bought a tin, because of the cheap price. It ain't bad stuff.. but it ain't that good either.

P&C just randomly charges your card after the fact... I ordered a blend that was marked as "in stock". They sent me an email saying it was out of stock.. sent my money back.. then 2 weeks later (after I had made a purchase elsewhere) they just helped themselves to may bank acct and took the money again, and mailed me the blend. Without any warning, or solicitation. So... there ya have it. I'm sure they feel justified in what they did.. but they aren't.

and After making a shit pile of orders with them.. and defending them here on the forum, I will never order from them again.. I was not aware that since we have done some business together, they have carte blanche to my bank account.

I'll add.. If they ever charge my card again I will be finding the asshole who did it, and asking for a refund in person.

Reactions: chopper

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
I picked up a tin of this at a local B and M a year ago, for no other reason than it had been sitting on the shelf for 6 years and had some age on it.

It's ok. A mildly fruity aro with a bit of a tendency to bite. I had a few bowls at the time, but it's basically been sitting in the jar undisturbed for the past 9 months. I'll pass.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
ORG is one of my favourite aromatics.
It has the same tin note as Dr Pats Irish Mixture. [but is a better smoke]

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Man I got lucky. I love Dark Strong Kentucky and years ago it also got discontinued. I said no way was I going to get shorted again. When it came back on the market again in 2015 I bought 1 tin as a test tin and after smoking half of it I ordered 100 tins in one shot as I was never going to get shorted ever again. It was only 701 for the 100 tins . Which I thought was a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.