PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Tried it the first time last night, Really like it better than...never mind. I would get stoned (by rocks!)

Best VA to me yet. Kinda sweet taste?

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
C'mon instymp... Are you really worried about virtual rocks over a matter of preferrence? Or are you genuinely concerned someone will manage to track you down and actually stone you? :lol:

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Devil, not worried about either really. Just don't want to piss someone off that might be of a sensitive or commitive sort.

Have a great evening!

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Just tried my first flake, tonight. Have to say I didn't love it. Orange sherbert, mild VA...I'll try it a few more times and see how it goes.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I like OGS. It's not a bad smoke. It's not something in my regular rotation but I will probably order a tin once in a while just to have a nice light Va on hand.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I really enjoy OGS. I get a an orangey citrus taste in mine. Kinda of like a minute amount of orange zest. Yumm

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Haven't got around to this one yet, I love virginia's but haven't put it in an order yet, and considering it's only roughly a bit over 10$ a 100gm tin, I feel foolish for not getting it yet. I love Va's alot.

salewis

Can't Leave
Jan 27, 2011
I like Orlik Golden Slices, however, it doesn't like me since being a nicotine wimp this tobacco affected me. I like Gwawith's FVF and Erinmore Flake better.

chubbster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
OGS is a staple for me. I order the tins by the ten count. I can get 10 50g tins for about $60 give or take with shipping. I love te stuff and absolutely believe it will be fantastic in 20 years.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
After reading all your posts, I just ordered more from 4 noggs, even though his politics are a bit wrong. :lol:

But always support the independent.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
It has confirmed for me that virginia is my favourite tobacco. I have not touched any of the latakia/blends that I have in stock and am now completely out of all virginias. Next order will definately contain a 100gram tin of this and some Luxury Bullseye Flake.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
I'm primarily an aromatic guy, but when I want a straight tobacco I go to OGS. I always keep a short stack of tins on hand.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I just tried OGS for the first time a few days ago. It was good, but after listening to a bunch of people talk about how great it was I think I over-hyped it in my head. I've heard it's better with some age so my other un-opened till will sit in my cellar for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.