PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Freud smoked a lot and commented: "Sometimes a good cigar is just a good cigar." I think it was Freud. Now softie bits, that's a different question!

• Haha
Reactions: diamondback

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
I don't see how softy bits would make the.....oh I see. More like a nipple. I don't know. I've a wife, bless her soul. I don't like the feel of softy bits personally (prefer the real deal). What does this line of reasoning have to say about the Peterson P-lip?

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
If Dupont ever figures out how to make softie pipe bits that look like nipples, they'll forget about all that implant silliness.

• Haha

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I never bite so hard where I've required softies, and I know my teeth are not the best. Hmm. However, I almost always use acrylic, unless unavoidable.

gatorlope

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 5, 2019
South Florida
At least they don’t shriek when you bite!

Seriously, though, I never liked to get a bit with a lot of “chatter”, so I’m paying it forward out of consideration for the fact that someday these will be someone else’s pipes.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I don't see how softy bits would make the.....oh I see. More like a nipple. I don't know. I've a wife, bless her soul. I don't like the feel of softy bits personally (prefer the real deal). What does this line of reasoning have to say about the Peterson P-lip?
I rarely clench but when I do I am usually working and have found that I bite too hard so the softy bits save my stems. I use them on p lips as well. They slide down nicely just below the hole.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I rarely clench but when I do I am usually working and have found that I bite too hard so the softy bits save my stems. I use them on p lips as well. They slide down nicely just below the hole.

Given the levity in this thread, I’m probably reading way more into this post than... never mind... lmao

Reactions: gatorlope
Status
Not open for further replies.