PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Title reworded and caps removed.

RE: Espresso maker comment: What make and model, and how long used?

Remember my espresso machine post? I joined few espresso forum and posted bunch of posts. Not a single reply! Not even "Welcome from Hell!" Well, I did make an autocorrect mistake and saying something other than "guys". That came out "gays", but I made another post saying that was autocorrect issue!

Definitely the friendliest forum on the net. So now I'm helping others with same machine. Gotta share.

Last edited by a moderator:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Remember my espresso machine post? I joined few espresso forum and posted bunch of posts. Not a single reply! Not even "Welcome from Hell!" Well, I did make an autocorrect mistake and saying something other than "guys". That came out "gays", but I made another post saying that was autocorrect issue!

Definitely the friendliest forum on the net. So now I'm helping others with same machine. Gotta share.
So...you went on some espresso forums and called everyone gay? Is that about the gist of it?

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Title reworded and caps removed.

RE: Espresso maker comment: What make and model, and how long used?

Just fuck off.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
A couple of years ago when we purchased our travel trailer, I joined an RV forum. Many of the posts were bashing new RVer's. As if new RV owners aren't welcome. Not nearly as helpful or friendly as this forum is to newbies.

MinnesotaNice

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2023
Minnesota
I used to be on some bicycle forums, but damned if you couldn’t say anything without someone starting a fight. It was awful.

This is the best forum I’ve ever been on. Now fuck off!! puffy
This is a good place, I love bow hunting and tried a couple forums. They're down right vicious. Lots of fighting and too many guys with too much testosterone looking to fight and thinking they're the best and know everything. I'm glad to have found this place from @Chasing Embers. Thanks Duane and the good folks that participate