PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
When I'm in the mood to smoke it.
Same here. Just smoke the stuff. I have opened 20 year old tins or bags and they are amazing. No time like the present. Why smoke all your new shit now and let the older/irreplaceable shit just sit there?
What if in 5 more years the tin or bag fails ? Then you’ll wish you smoked it at 20 years of age vs 25.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
We all have blends in our cellar, in varying supplies, that we simply cannot replace. What prompts you to pop a tin of the good stuff? Note that this is more than an academic topic to me as I have been staring at my two remaining tins of Bohemian Scandal. ?
I wouldn't wait too much longer on those. Tins are crapping out at increasing rates.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
This. It's not like a one-off cigar that you only have one chance to enjoy. Pop that sumbitch and try it out. Then, put the rest in a jar. Unless, you bought the tin to look at, collect or offer up as trade bait.

One off cigars are no different to me. They were made to smoke, they're not freaking museum pieces.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I don't know. Some of those barber pole Opus would be hard to take a match to. Until I had a wee heavy tipple after a stressful week, then boom.

I assume you mean BTL's? It's your money, if you enjoy looking at them, have a happy. I've smoked numerous BTL's, they were okay but not as good as they look. Buying a cigar or tobacco and not smoking it would be like having a trophy wife and not having sex with her. What's the purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.