PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Sooo,
I am trying to save up for a pipe. Buuut, I saw this on ebay and it was just so reasonable. I just won it and will post pics as I get them. I have seen some go cheaper, but not by enough to give me pause and new they are ridiculous.
Hopefully this link works:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Petersons-HALLMARKED-GOLD-SPIGOT-1-8-BENT-APPLE-IRISH-Estate-Pipe-MINT-/111167485552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e2193670

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Beautiful pipe. $208 is a bit steep, but you get what you pay for. PAD strikes again!
I've bought from tomcat-books. No issues: photos were accurate and the product was well packaged. Timely delivery as well.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
I just looked at that pipe a few hours ago, I'd say you got a great deal being that it's a GOLD spigot, congrats.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Great pipe!
See I can't buy a pipe that pretty...it would make all my other girls feel ugly and insecure. Congratulations!

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
I was one of the guys that bid against you on that one! Haha. I've been watching it since they put it up but once it hit the 200 mark it got a bit rich for my blood. Glad to hear that you got it!

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
That is a beautiful looking pipe. The first pipes I ever bought were Peterson's, about 40 years ago.
Good luck with it.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Congrats on a wonderful Peterson at a GREAT price.
FWIW though, and not to rain on your parade, that pipe has been smoked a time or three or ten from what I see in the pictures. Those gold-mounted guys do NOT have precarbed bowls but rather an orange-ish stain inside the bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.