PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I love the way legislation like this gets cobbled together like a fifth class Frankenstein's monster. The first paragraph lists all sorts of flavorings that will no longer be allowed, and in the following section on exceptions, reverses it.

Banning of online sales is gonna happen sooner or later. Support your B&Ms and pipe shows.

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
I love the way legislation like this gets cobbled together like a fifth class Frankenstein's monster. The first paragraph lists all sorts of flavorings that will no longer be allowed, and in the following section on exceptions, reverses it.

Banning of online sales is gonna happen sooner or later. Support your B&Ms and pipe shows.

That's the problem; there are so few of them left to support. All that's left are vape and head shops. :-(

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013

A new cigar lounge opened in my town last week so I purchased a membership locker. Good to support local...

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
Someone has to care ‘bout the lil chillerns!

So many underage pipe smokers ??‍♂️. Honestly, their demand has really driven up prices across the board. And those snotty rich kids with their Dunhills ?, riding around on their bikes leaving the smell of Latakia in their wake.
“Hey Timmy... I will trade you 2 ounces of Afghani Gold for one tin of Nightcap?”

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Someone has to care ‘bout the lil chillerns!

So many underage pipe smokers ??‍♂️. Honestly, their demand has really driven up prices across the board. And those snotty rich kids with their Dunhills ?, riding around on their bikes leaving the smell of Latakia in their wake.
The problem is all tobacco/nicotine products being lumped together.

Status
Not open for further replies.