Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
A picture says a thousand words

Chatter.jpg

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
excav8tor...In some cases it is probably worse then that.
None the less,very funny.

spacecowboy57

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 14, 2010
hey ernest, i found this one earlier today

"I want a man who is going to judge me based on my heart, not my looks. I'm not here to advertise my body"

Her profile pic was her half naked in a slutty halloween costume.

reddazes

Might Stick Around
Sep 26, 2010
Part of me feels like I should stick up for my fellow females... but, women are catty, self centered, and evil (as I have said before) :P... so I'll just giggle instead. Then again, with few exceptions, I've never been that fond of other women...not being raised around many except my mother and all that.
My favorite line I have ever heard other women say: "I want a man that's good looking, but I don't want him prettier than me." = "I want a good looking guy who thinks he can't do better than me, so I never have to worry about him leaving."
The best advice I can give you is nev- Oh look shoes!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
LOL Red. I was wondering when you would chime in on this.
I really appreciate your honesty about women in general.
I agree.
In my experience, every woman I've ever been involved with has been catty, self centered, and evil, but they were all in denial about those attributes. So it's actually nice to hear a woman say that other women are like that.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Ya,I believe it spacecowboy57.I don't know what to think anymore.At one time it may have taken a little while to see someones true colors,but now you see it in the first line or two.It's almost embarrassing.
If you see anymore spacecowboy57,please post them so we can put this jigsaw puzzle together and stay on top of what seems to be an epidemic.
If nothing else,I sure LMAO at the ones you find.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Ya,I believe it spacecowboy57.I don't know what to think anymore.At one time it may have taken a little while to see someones true colors,but now you see it in the first line or two.It's almost embarrassing.
If you see anymore spacecowboy57,please post them so we can put this jigsaw puzzle together and stay on top of what seems to be an epidemic.
If nothing else,I sure LMAO at the ones you find.

reddazes

Might Stick Around
Sep 26, 2010
^_^ LOL Kevin. It's the truth though. Women are pretty horrible. ^_^ My father always taught me that being honest was always better than trying to lie to make yourself look good. So I have come to accept the fact that my gender is evil...and I am not necessarily an exception. hehe
I'm just lucky that Penguin is willing to put up with my crap, cause while I try my best not to be a like that, I know I fail more than I succeed. -.-
^_^

dudleydipstick

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2009
Reddazes wrote:

So I have come to accept the fact that my gender is evil...and I am not necessarily an exception.
None of the translations apply to women that smoke pipes, they're truly above reproach.

reddazes

Might Stick Around
Sep 26, 2010
Until we make you break the bank to buy us all sorts of shiny pipes and tobacco and then utterly refuse to share any of them with you! BUHAHAHA! XP

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
Marry the right person indeed. It will be 53 years come December 18. I was in the Army for 12 of those years and a cross-country truck driver until Dec. 4 2008. She raised the family and kept our home together. She is still here. She is my partner, my best friend and my bride. She says she is lucky to have me but I know better. I'm the lucky one! Am I bragging? You bet your sweet donkey I am.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Right on chuckw and congratulations.I bet she gets nice Anniversary presents.

searock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2010
Research has shown that both men and women frequently lie to each other in on line dating sites. The most common lie for a woman is her weight and for a man it's his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.