PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Yesterday was my one year of smoking a pipe.I would like to thank all of the members here for helping me learn how to perfect my packing technique,hone my restoration skills and generally show us all a good time.In this last year I have had some fantastic smokes, good conversations, met great people and have restored all of my(estate) pipes and many others that I've sold.So THANK YOU ALL and I can't wait to see what the future holds for the pipe smoking community and industry.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Thanks guys.On a side note I think I may have found a new favorite blend,I got it two weeks ago and have tried it in all of my usual smokers and it is soo smooth and cool, granted the weather change may have influenced this but I had been smoking the other blend since my first bowl(which I started around the same time..lol).The funny thing about this new blend is it is a knock off B&M version of Lane Blue Note,which is very different from the other that's a (Burley and Golden VA.with a light aromatic) so the jar says.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also.

Status
Not open for further replies.