PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
Good Grief! How can one lose a Pipe? About 3 years ago, I put a Pipe into a Box, along with a first edition, signed copy of Alfred Dunhill's book. These were going to be sent to a dear friend, but sadly, he passed away before I was able to get the gift off to him. Shortly after this, I spent a great deal of time in and out of hospital myself which resulted in about 2 years of being wheelchair bound. Consequently, things tended who get "tidied up" and as often as not, put somewhere "safe" where it stays, you and I might call this forgotten!
I finally found the Pipe this morning, as I was going to advertise this particular pipe as well as the "Strange" Pete that I mentioned earlier. But the real find that has made my day, is the 50 grams of Elizabethan Mixture that was in the same box!
Sometimes, I wonder how on earth I can forget things like this, but I fear it is a slippery slope, I am after all, the man who when first moving into this house, popped a rather expensive and rare Guitar Amp into storage and then promptly forgot I had it and very nearly bought another a year later!!LOL.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
I think I should follow you around.You know,a bit of gardening and window cleaning for you.May even lead to some indoor house work.What else ya got?

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
The queue is stretching out Ernest, but if you think it worthwhile? LOL

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
Don't feel bad Robs. I recently found three pipes I'd put in adrawer for "safe keeping."

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Really if you guys have too much stuff I will gladly help you out and take some of it off your hands. I mean I would be willing to do that for you guys. Seriously, I am that generous.

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
There has recently been an increase in the incidence

of CRAFT lately. Now, where did I put those matches...?

Status
Not open for further replies.