PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
Brothers and Sisters

Sadness has fell upon my family my dear sweet Aunt Gay has passed on.. A sudden shock to us all. She helped get me started regarding good fiction (some not so good) we loved to send postcards back and forth she never put post card postage on it all ways first class. I told her dozens of times there are cheaper stamps for post cards.. but all ways a first class stamp.. fun lady, funny lady, good woman and a great Aunt.. please Brothers and Sisters raise a glass and light up a pipe to honor my dearly departed Aunt Gay.

Thank You

Dane

85Royals

Aug 1, 2012
As I send my smoke to heaven, I send my prayers for her safe passage and for her family's pain. You have my deepest sympathy and my willing ear.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Dane I am sorry for your loss, I am retiring for the night, but first thing in the morning I will smoke a bowl and toast her with my Cajun coffee. Hope the hurt will soften with time.

kyriefurro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
My sincere condolences, 85royals. We all have "a favorite aunt" who establishes herself as a touchstone for us when we get older and think of sweet memories from our past. May she rest in peace.
--boudreaux

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
You all are the best.. Sunday my Folks, Sister and myself are going to be driving to Prescott AZ for the funeral.. long drive from central KS. Thank you again for your warm thoughts and well wishes

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry to hear it Royal - my condolences to you and your family. Best of luck with the trip to AZ.

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
Friends I have returned from AZ and laying my Aunt to rest.. she is on the side of a beautiful hill looking out to the Mingus Mtn. range.. she loved the Mingus and the city of Jerome and Cottonwood the views.. She will be missed.. But I know she is where she loves and will all ways be loved..

I want to thank you all for the support that you showed in my hard times Thank You all so very much.. My Aunt was very special to me and you all and this forum helped me a great deal.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.