PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Ok, so I might not be one eyed, or one horned, or have the ability to fly, but I am a pipe smoker and I have achieved purple status today. Yep! I'm a preferred member now :) And with all the knowledge I've gained in pipe smoking since joining these forums, I realize basically I still don't know turds lol. But compared to what I knew a year ago I'd think I was an expert. I also know that it seems like every day I visit the forums I'm learning something new, and that's one of the things I love about it here. There is such a wealth of knowledge that even people who have smoked a pipe for many years come here and learn new things. The members here are first class, wonderful people who have a genuine care for their fellow man. To make it short, I want to thank you all for helping make 2013 a great year for me. Thank you for your camaraderie, your generosity, your knowledge and wisdom, and for welcoming me with open arms when I first joined and not making me feel like a complete idiot when I didn't know anything, and thanks all for simply being a part of these forums. And of course thanks to Kevin and the mods for keeping this place up and running for us. This is a forum in a class all it's own. I never said Happy New Year to everyone here, so I'll say it now. Happy New Year everyone. May 2014 be a blessed year for you all, may you all grow rich in tobacco, and may you all smoke your pipes in health and happiness.
...and for my achieving preferred status, may you all send me a pound of tobacco :nana: Kidding. Happy smoke rings everyone :puffy:

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Well done Anthony. Your contributions to the forum are always worthwhile. Guys like you are one of the reasons this is such a great place to hang out. Keep on posting!
Steven

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Congrats sir. I also enjoy your posts and what you add to the conversations. I hope Cortez will post your promotional prize and Lawrence hooks you up with the key to the Executive Outhouse sooner than later :rofl:

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks everyone for the comments. :) I don't plan on leaving any time soon Captain. Yaz, 8O there's an executive outhouse? Does it flush? Rocky, Moses, and Trailboss, I look forward to seeing your posts as well. Thanks, guys.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Anthony:
After this post of yours: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/my-thanksgiving-highs-and-lows-and-thanks you can do no wrong, bud.
Like everybody else, I enjoy your posts immensely.
Purple typeface means you can walk on water, I think.
Fnord

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Your pound of Mixture #79 is in the mail. I don't think they let you out of the closet until you've smoked it all.

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks guys. You're all amazing. Peck... I hope the beanie is one of those kind with the propeller on top. Those are awesome. Fnord, I'm glad you appreciated that Thanksgiving post. Trailboss and Cobguy, you guys as well. When I write a post like that one, I can assure you it's from the heart. Jgriff... I've never tried Mixture 79, but from what I've heard here, I am quite scared lol.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Congrads man! Purple is where its at! LOL looking forward to many more posts and updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.