Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I love, love, love this article! The mention of The Jazz Age, F. Scott Fitzgerald, the local drinking spot, the morning drinking ... There's nothing wrong with morning drinking, by the way, especially if you are doing a tobacco review, or as we say around here - it's Sunday Funday! It's also ironic that Bill was smoking "Top Shelf", but you'll have to read the article to find out why ...
Check it out -

One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
That is a great article Kevin. Thank you for sharing. Maybe I missed something but I would sure like to know where that bar is as it looks like a fun spot for a quick beverage!

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
+1 to chasingembers. As a third shifter I'll have a few drinks at home sometimes... Though I feel weird when I order a drink before noon. I also enjoyed the article. As a enjoyer of whiskey I'll have to keep that blend in mind.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sutliff does some nice work with blends and keeps them within reach of most. I'm glad

to see them featured here. I recommend The Great Outdoors for aro and their surprisingly

subtle English, Westminster (not to be confused with the GLP Westminister, also excellent,

and some others by the same name).

Status
Not open for further replies.