PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
No clue. I asked him about it a few months back and was told that he didn’t have plans to do it again. Then he dropped some about a month ago and it was quickly scooped up. I’d like to see more hit the shelves, but I wasn’t sure of its fate, so I made sure to supply myself adequately on this last opportunity.

Ken did tell me he was happy to do this most recent batch of Burlier Morning Pipe because he saw how many people were happy to have another opportunity to get some. Perhaps there will be more, but it could also be gone forever. Only Ken knows, I suppose...

CFFD2BAB-9D62-4228-ADAD-9FA946FCC747.jpeg

evo03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2013
No clue. I asked him about it a few months back and was told that he didn’t have plans to do it again. Then he dropped some about a month ago and it was quickly scooped up. I’d like to see more hit the shelves, but I wasn’t sure of its fate, so I made sure to supply myself adequately on this last opportunity.

Ken did tell me he was happy to do this most recent batch of Burlier Morning Pipe because he saw how many people were happy to have another opportunity to get some. Perhaps there will be more, but it could also be gone forever. Only Ken knows, I suppose...

View attachment 75933

I've got an 8oz bag of regular Burley Morning Pipe. I'm thinking about adding some Haunted Bookshop or Prince Albert Match to a bowl. Maybe that will get me close to Burlier.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Honestly I would probably go with a tub of Granger, especially if we're looking at desert island as a survival situation. Easy to light, I'd probably be smoking bowl after bowl as it's my only pleasure, and afterwards, the big tin can serve as a water carrier or something to gather my nuts and berries in! Best of all, as I slowly go insane from isolation, I can make the dog on the can my friend and talk to him all through the night! Good boy!

RookieGuy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 2, 2021
Maryland
Hmm, good question. Do I go with Field and Stream Match in my MM Mark Twain? Oriental Silk in a MM Legend? Or perhaps Match Elizabethian in my Comoy Zulu or the Old Dominion VA Planter?

Lucky for me, this isn't beyond academic.

Those are pretty pedestrian blends and pipes compared to some of the other answers here. But I'm still pretty new and buy according to my tastes and budget.

uprightman

Might Stick Around
Aug 26, 2019
Central Pennsylvania
Lately I’d say Chatham Manor in either my Briarworks price or Peterson Irish Made Army 101. I did just order a Briarworks Billiard though, and I have been thinking about cracking my tin of St. Bruno flake to try when the school year ends...

Status
Not open for further replies.