PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One blend in one pipe for one week. To get around the usual post, one blend on a desert island for the foreseeable future. Just off the top, mine would be Sutliff Elizabethan, despite my penchant for burley, in a Ferndown bent billiard. This way, you can be impulsive. What's yours?

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Actually did this while staying at my mother's due to my college kid catching covid-19. At first, had few different codger blends, but ended up smoking SWR in MM Carolina Gent whole time. That was longer than a month. And if I ended up on a deserted island with SWR and a cob, I might consider going swimming with sharks.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
when I was getting ready to move. I packed most of my tobacco up and most of my pipes. I smoked just dark twist and yorktown. It changed the way I go about smoking. I found more and more I liked about each blend and found they opened up more having them for over a week solid. A few weeks ago I realized I had a weeks worth of Seven Seas Gold which is really good but kind of boring compared to what I normally smoke. So I just smoked that for a week to finish off the tin. And I enjoyed it immensely and found even a blend like that you get better at following it's rhythms. Basically now I tend to mostly smoke the same blend all week (Cairo this week) with a few extra others thrown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.