PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliejeffy

Lurker
Nov 21, 2015
When I first discovered this site, it started giving me an error that went along these lines: "Forbidden 403 nginx" and I thought the site was restricted to US/UK only so I gave up. Ironically, a few days later I tried again and it worked and so I made an account and started browsing it, but yesterday it gave me the same error and it wouldn't let me access the website. Any ideas?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Same thing here. I can access the homepage from my office using my laptop or my iphone, when I am at home using my iphone/ipad to open the website I get Error 403.

blackbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2015
It almost sounds like a content restriction. Like an age based thing. If none of the above works, see if you can find a proxy server like the kids used to get around school security. If that solves it, find a way to remove restrictions.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
My guess: can't run another PHP process because of heavy traffic. 403s get returned for a lot of reasons depending on the configuration, and the permissions error does not necessarily apply only to the content you are seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.