PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Thanks for the concern and well wishes, last week was a little like hell week, was taking trash cans out and when I came back I sat on the old steps played out. Next day I started a barrage of tests, my Cardio Dr ripped my butt, I hadn't seen him in 13 yrs. I told him Doc you take your car to the shop when it's running good. He avoided answering so I said well now my car is needing a tune up, couldn't get a stent in, wife misunderstood they ballooned the vein open, so I have to be very still, take plavix and hope I don't get A clot. I've never said how much I enjoy the forum and the people, it's part of my life, you guys are the best, and you know I don't bullshit. :puffy:

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Sitting still? That should give you more time to share your wisdom here! Glad you're home and wishing you well!

Get some rest, and... you know, getting rest is harder than most folks can know. Sciatica and pneumonia had me chained to the couch while the grass was running amuck in the yard, the okra was going to ribs in the garden, and my kids were all out enjoying their bicycles. It's hard to stay still when there's so much we think needs getting done. But, you'll be back out there soon with the dog and all of the other fun stuff. Godspeed on recovery.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Glad to hear your home Brad. Grab your favorite pipe an sit it out a while puffing nothing but pure air thru it. An I mean only AIR! You know I don't Bullshit either. Get well my friend.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Best wishes on the recovery, sir.
The world needs a lot of things. To be viewed from that porch is one of those things.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
You take care Brad. As the owner of a stent I hope they can eventually give you one. It takes some of the worry away

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Glad to hear you are home Brad. What you say about the forum is very true. It means a lot to many of us for many different reasons. For me the honesty and truth that comes through from your posts as well as many other members here is an honour to experience. It helps keep a little faith in this crazy world, so rest up and keep em coming.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Glad to hear you’re home Bradley, put your feet up and get some rest. Are you allowed to smoke in the meantime or could the nicotine interfere with your recovery? Also, don’t forget to hug your wife extra tight, I’m sure she was worried sick about your ticker. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Do what they say!(almost)Just no sex for a while Brad, I heard how you old cajuns are... :rofl:

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Glad you are home. Nothing better than that. Being in the hospital for whatever reason is the pits. Take care and keep us posted please.

Status
Not open for further replies.