PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintwilliam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2019
Hello, Everyone

In the collection I recently acquired there are around 10 or so Blatter and Blatter pipes. All made early to late 70’s. They are beautiful pipes and the one I’ve cleaned up and smoke so far smoke like a dream!

The thing is I can find nothing on the net about the stamping that’s on them. Pipedia, Pipephil, none of the restoration blogs, or archival smokingpipes estate items... what is up with that.

And so I turn to you all, to what seem to be a never ending wellspring of pipe esoterica and knowledge. I only have pics of the stamps here right now but if pics of the whole pipe would help I can post those too. Just being nice to your bandwidth.

Thanks everyone, can’t wait for the replies

Reactions: jpmcwjr

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015

Saintwilliam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2019
Yup checked all of those and none of the stamps match, I have also emailed the company but have not received a response. Maybe I’ll have to travel to Montreal to do some digging.

Very cool pipes! Where did you find them?

I acquired a collection from an older gentleman, now friend :), and he loved this maker. He never got rid of a pipe so I have the first one he bought in the early 70’s. I’ll post a pic of it when I get home. It is quite the fancy billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.