PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Phil:
Congrats on sticking around for 2K enjoyable posts. You are one of my favorites, usually responding with empathy/understanding/maintaining self esteem of others.
Great music lover, fantastic photographic artist, and one of Canada's most admired pipe smokers (well not everyone will agree) :nana:
All around good guy.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Whoa...
We have FAVORITES now?
I.....I don't know what to say.
I'm hurt... Words can't express the pain I...
Okay you're right Ohin is a hell of a dude. I always enjoy when he throws in the F bomb.
I giggle like a school girl when you old farts stop being proper and let the sailer in you come out. :D
I still plan on buying some nice print outs of his artwork someday. I really like his style.
And like 99.9% of the members here; I've never had a problem with him.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I hadn't even noticed. I suppose that means this bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a Dunhill Shell Quaint is for...me?
Cheers all.

martiniman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 6, 2012
I hadn't even noticed. I suppose that means this bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a Dunhill Shell Quaint is for...me?
Cheers all.
Do you really mean this or are your just shooting for 3000 :D

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Damn straight I mean this...I am thoroughly enjoying a bowl of Balkan Sasieni in a Dunhill Shell Quaint.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
That can be arranged Hobie...give me time to find some subject matter. I know women who will pose = )

Status
Not open for further replies.