PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Erehwesle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2020
Sylva, NC
Just chiming in and echoing what's been said, but that is a repair that is easily and permanently fixable by a pro at moderate cost. When the bowl cracks, that is more often the beginning of the end for a pipe.
Thanks man. I didn’t spend a lot for this pipe, but it was the first Briar I have owned and logged quite a few miles with me.

Already talking to someone about repair from this thread.

but thanks for your thoughts and hope for rescuing the pipe. I packed a bowl of some local blend I picked up in this pipe up on Katyhadin.

was a Good Day.

Erehwesle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2020
Sylva, NC
I had a chance to live in Lancaster, but I've met way too many crackheads from there. Job thing, pretty good job. But not worth making the Girlfriend move back to that side of the state.
Bob, probably played some music with most of those crackheads… lots of people in the recovery community in Lancaster. I grew up nearer to Philly where we Do Not put tomato sauce on cheesesteaks like those savages from Pittsburgh

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Bob, probably played some music with most of those crackheads… lots of people in the recovery community in Lancaster. I grew up nearer to Philly where we Do Not put tomato sauce on cheesesteaks like those savages from Pittsburgh
Yeah one thing I think people get wrong about drug addicts is they think once they have a serious problem they're going to always have a serious problem. Most of the people I knew who had serious drug issues are now clean and most people wouldn't think they had an issue if they met them today. Which doesn't mean they don't still deal with temptations and all that but they're not on the verge of going back to where they were before. Though the people that spend their whole life actively hooked really stand out in a crowd. Except for a few rare weirdos.

Reactions: Erehwesle