PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Does anyone know if this will ever come around again? I was literally driving to the 2020 show when I got a call from a friend that is a sheriff in the same area as the show telling me to stay home because of Covid related issues in the area. I'd love to go to a pipe show, but Vegas and Chicago are a little bit of a stretch for me these days. I missed the show in Albany, but I'd love to see something happen in the NYC area.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
It's not a NY Pipe Club event, although of course many club members attend and enjoy the show. Rich Esserman is the organizer of the show, held at the Wyndham hotel near the Newark airport. For many years Rich mounted the show in conjunction with the late Sam Barnett; in 2019 (and 2020 I think) Rich did it on his own and in honor of Sam's many contributions.

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
Does anyone know if this will ever come around again? I was literally driving to the 2020 show when I got a call from a friend that is a sheriff in the same area as the show telling me to stay home because of Covid related issues in the area. I'd love to go to a pipe show, but Vegas and Chicago are a little bit of a stretch for me these days. I missed the show in Albany, but I'd love to see something happen in the NYC area.
I do believe it's gone the way of the dodo. There is the Capitaland Show up in Albany though.

Reactions: fireground_piper