PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
Nice. Brebbia makes good pipes imo. I have a stylized italian billiard in their MPD series that is one of my favorite smokes.

I had been on the hunt for a Black sandblasted lovat for some time now. Was eyeing some estate Stanwell 98’s but I’m happy I ended up with this Brebbia. The shape of the chamber is nice, a bit conical, and the draft hole is perfectly placed so I can smoke a bowl all the way through ?

Reactions: BROBS and whsergent

whsergent

Can't Leave
Jan 8, 2020
I had been on the hunt for a Black sandblasted lovat for some time now. Was eyeing some estate Stanwell 98’s but I’m happy I ended up with this Brebbia. The shape of the chamber is nice, a bit conical, and the draft hole is perfectly placed so I can smoke a bowl all the way through ?
The billiard i mentioned has a somewhat conical chamber too, i think thats a factor in why it smokes so well. I think id take a brebbia over a stanwell too :)

Johnny_Pipecleaner

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 13, 2019
Mill Valley, CA
Lovat, love it. You chose a fine blend for starters. I really like Fire Storm.

Fire Storm, straight from the tin (no drying needed), is downright delicious. I just ordered a couple more tins. It wows me every time I smoke it. Lights easy, stays lit, and tastes remarkably good. I savor every puff—it never gets boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.