PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
''The remains of both individuals were found during a welfare check'' what that's supposed to be?
but nothing new there, another day we 've got a call to drive to a crime scene where an illegal alien has put to death his coutryfeller and then eventually put him into pieces hiding all them remains in various places around their digs:eek:

• Wow
Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, that's likely. But "welfare checks" are real somewhere or other, I do believe. Social workers and all. I fortunately have no experience with this directly, but I've seen it on TV shows....

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Yes, that's likely. But "welfare checks" are real somewhere or other, I do believe. Social workers and all. I fortunately have no experience with this directly, but I've seen it on TV shows....
Police call a welfare check a non emergency call about the “welfare” of someone. Like someone doesn’t show up for work for days or contact family etc and they suspect something may have happened law enforcement will go check on the person. It’s sadly often how deceased people are found.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
It’s usually the husband that takes out the garbage. Looks like this lady was so stubborn she refused to take up the chore after he was rendered unable.

Status
Not open for further replies.