PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
. Love how it's worse then the description sounds. It's kind of hard to believe
Just like Jar Jar himself.

We did an ugly pipes thread a while back and there were some real horrors. I don’t recall who’s it was, but somebody had a freehand they had made that somehow looked like a cancerous nutsac tumor and a pigs ass all at the same time smashed into a crumpled undefineable geometric anomaly. I still sometimes wake up in a cold sweat thinking about it.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA

We did an ugly pipes thread a while back and there were some real horrors. I don’t recall who’s it was, but somebody had a freehand they had made that somehow looked like a cancerous nutsac tumor and a pigs ass all at the same time smashed into a crumpled undefineable geometric anomaly. I still sometimes wake up in a cold sweat thinking about it.
I remember that thread. Yeah I personally think most freehand pipes aren't my thing but that thread made most of the high end pipe/fancystatue things look down right common and plain. Seriously some of those pipes seemed wrong in the sense that smoking them where other people can see you would be aggressive and cruel

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
A vividly accurate description of that particular specimen. It was the obvious winner of that thread. The maker seems to have disappeared since then.

As I recall a close second place went to some kind of chicken foot looking pipe (or something like that). In fact I'm not sure it wasn't an actual chicken foot.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019

BE1522D0-B1AB-48C2-883B-FC2D3D28C05F.jpeg
3997AC5B-30B5-430A-B414-AC8E315F29F6.jpeg
6E302650-67F8-4C5B-8538-276EA0B50207.jpeg
Sweet dreams....