PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
@halfdan
I'm envious. VERY envious !

We have a 2 or 3 cigar shops, but no pipe shops in Sydney. I can't imagine a Pipe and Tobacco Fair happening in Sydney, given the strong anti-tobacco sentiment of our present and past governments.

Enjoy. I hope you come away with an armful of goodies. ?

Reactions: halfdan

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Good news. Maybe Little John will show up.
He wasn't there at the last show, plenty of 'Maid Marion's' though. 5 women to every man in Nottingham!?
With those odds you're more likely to come across cupids arrow, rather than that of Robin Hood. Wenches aside, it's a lovely setting down by the canal & a great day out. I'll be going again, most definitely! ?

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
He wasn't there at the last show, plenty of 'Maid Marion's' though. 5 women to every man in Nottingham!?
With those odds you're more likely to come across cupids arrow, rather than that of Robin Hood. Wenches aside, it's a lovely setting down by the canal & a great day out. I'll be going again, most definitely! ?
Well there you are.
Must be something about a man's pipe that attracts the ladies ?

Andriko

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2021
London

If true, I'll have to leave the other half in the car.

Reactions: simong