PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowman70

Lurker
Jul 11, 2019
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

Love any tobacco with Latakia. The wife likes the room note. Grandfather smoked Sir Walter stuff, made everyone sick.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I’m sure you read the guidelines to posting but probably just forgot the one about capitalizing each word in a thread title.

Latakia gives me a headache.
Welcome.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
yellowman, welcome aboard from central N.C. Lots of good info and expertise here. On SWR, I can't taste much of the regular blend, but I find the SWR Aromatic a fine flavored tobacco, tobacco forward, with Virginia as a condiment with the burley base, and light flavoring of three liqueurs. You don't have to like it, but many members do.

Status
Not open for further replies.